WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN ARRIVING TO YOUR SHOW:
- Professional-Grade Cleaning – The theatre and lobby will be professionally cleaned and sanitized before and after every show with commercial grade equipment.
- High-Touch Area Point Sanitation – All high-touch area points, including our restrooms, will be cleaned before showtime, during intermission, and after each show.
- REME Halo Air Purification – Air purification systems have been installed in all of our A/C systems to provide constant clean air flow throughout the theatre.
- Sanitizing Stations – Available in multiple locations.
- Contactless Greeting – When you arrive to our theatre, our ushers will happily greet you while holding the theatre doors open as you enter.
- Ticketing – We won’t be tearing tickets, instead, we will punch tickets to grant your admission into the theatre.
- Expanded Pre-Show Space – To avoid large crowds in our lobby, we are expanding our pre-show space to include the Children’s Theatre for additional room and seating.
- Per Palm Beach County, masks are required for all performances.
Delray Beach Playhouse COVID-19 Waiver
By registering for/purchasing tickets to attend an event at the Delray Beach Playhouse, you are acknowledging that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By attending any event at the Delray Beach Playhouse you and any of your dependents or guests in your party voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agree not to hold the Delray Beach Playhouse, the City of Delray Beach, the party in contract to present the event, or any of their affiliates, directors, officers, employees, volunteers, agents or contractors liable for any illness of injury.