WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN ARRIVING TO YOUR SHOW:
- Socially Distanced Seating – All parties will be separated by 2 or more seats. Additionally, we have reserved the back four rows of our theatre incase you are not comfortable with where you are during showtime.
- Professional-Grade Cleaning – The theatre and lobby will be professionally cleaned and sanitized before and after every show with commercial grade equipment.
- High-Touch Area Point Sanitation – All high-touch area points, including our restrooms, will be cleaned before showtime, during intermission, and after each show.
- REME Halo Air Purification – Air purification systems have been installed in all of our A/C systems to provide constant clean air flow throughout the theatre.
- Sanitizing Stations – Available in multiple locations.
- Contactless Greeting – When you arrive to our theatre, our ushers will happily greet you while holding the theatre doors open as you enter.
- Ticketing – We won’t be tearing tickets, instead, we will punch tickets to grant your admission into the theatre.
- Expanded Pre-Show Space – To avoid large crowds in our lobby, we are expanding our pre-show space to include the Children’s Theatre for additional room and seating.
A MESSAGE ON COVID-19 — UPDATED ON SEPTEMBER 9, 2020 AT 10:30 AM
To Our Loyal Patrons,
The Delray Beach Playhouse has been a dedicated member of the community for over 70 years and we value our patron’s health and safety more than anything else. We have been staying up-to-date with the public health advisories on the coronavirus (COVID-19) as they have shifted from containment to the current recommendations on social distancing and elimination of mass gatherings.
If you have tickets to a performance that has been rescheduled, please keep your original tickets. All tickets will be honored on the new performance date. If you are unable to attend any of the performances listed below on the new date, you have options. Requests for refunds must be made before June 30, 2020 by contacting our Box Office at (561) 272-1281 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.