| JESSIE DEZ- EDUCATION DIRECTOR
Jessie is an actress, singer, model & graduate from Palm Beach Atlantic University where she obtained her Bachelors with concentrations in Musical Theatre and Broadcast Journalism. Jessie has performed all over South Florida with well-known companies. She is prepared to teach her students the fundamental skills needed to feel prepared and confident in a theater environment. As a former Miss Palm Beach County 2019 for the Miss America Foundation, Jessie has experience mentoring younger kids through the Sunshine Princess Program.
|CHRISTNE BARCLAY- FOUNDER
• Founder of BARCLAY Performing Arts that has produced over 70
full-scale musicals and countless classes & workshops.
• Executive Assistant to Marc Tuminelli, founder of The Broadway
Workshop (nominated Best Theatre Program in NYC).
• Christine performed, directed, and choreographed for The Kew Forest School and The Looking Glass Theatre, where her directorial work was lauded by the New York Times as one of the company’s production “highlights”.
• Stage Manager, Acting & Dance Instructor and Executive Assistant at StarStruck Academy & Theatre.
JASON PIERRE- INSTRUCTOR
• Performed in productions such as (PPTOPA’s JUDGEMENT AT NUEREMBERG, AAHCAC’S VENUS & THE LAST DAYS OF JUDAS IS CARIOT, Boca Stage’s LUNA GALE, B’nai Torah’s THE INTERVIEW, BARCLAY & Ellman’s TAP DANCING THROUGH AUSCHWITZ)
• Business & Operations Manager and Academy Instructor for BARCLAY Performing Arts.
DAVID TAUSTINE- INSTRUCTOR
• An accomplished pianist, accompanist, and teacher of voice and piano.
• Has worked with some of the finest vocal pianist teachers such as Margo Garrett of Juilliard, Graham Johnson of London as well with Martin Katz; all at the venerable SongFest summer program in Los Angeles with a partial scholarship.
• Works with middle and high school musicians preparing them for college or a career in music and theater.
ED KOLCZ- INSTRUCTOR
• Music Director for BARCLAY since its first show in 2016!
• Past accomplishments include Music Director, Organist, Pianist, freelance Keyboardist, Accompanist, Arranger and Choral Director for shows including The Wizard of Oz, Hello Dolly, Mame, Annie, The Sound of Music, Oliver, Mass, The Music Man, Little Shop of Horrors, and Beauty and the Beast.
• Serves as an accompanist/coach for numerous professional, amateur and student vocalists and instrumentalists in the South Florida area.
SARA PERRY- INSTRUCTOR
• Performer in Broadway & Regional Theatre productions and Touring companies.
• Worked for Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines as the lead vocalist in their main stage productions and has toured Europe and the United States for many years in various productions.
• Works professionally as a Choreographer, Director & Musical Director throughout South Florida.
• Choreographer for Olympic Heights High School and is the Music Teacher at Del Prado Elementary School.
KEREN LYDIA- INSTRUCTOR
•Choreographed many full-scale musicals (including West Side Story and Gypsy overseas)
• Works professionally in Florida as a choreographer and performer at BARCLAY and other theatres such as Lake Worth Playhouse or on The Polar Express.
• Recently choreographed THE LITTLE MERMAID Jr at Delray Beach Playhouse and JUNGLE BOOK Kids with BARCLAY.
JEREMY QUINN- INSTRUCTOR
• Director, actor and producer
• Has acted and/or directed on Broadway, Off Broadway, in National Tours and for numerous regional theaters.
• The former Producing Artistic Director of White Plains Performing Arts Center
• Direct the 73rd Annual Theatre World Awards at the Imperial Theatre on Broadway.
• Jeremy currently works for Arts Center Management as a General Manager, sits on the Boards of the Strong & Golden Foundation and the Shakespeare Troupe of South Florida and is a judge for the South Florida Carbonell Awards.