Main Theater Seating Chart
Cabaret Seating Chart
- Proper attire required (casual/business). Shorts are discouraged.
- Bring a sweater, the theatre tends to be chilly.
- The playhouse has a concession stand in the lobby.
- NO food or drinks allowed inside the theatre (except bottled water).
- Late arrivals may be seated in rear of theatre until intermission.
- All cellphones must be turned off prior to the performance.
- Heavy use of perfume or cologne is discouraged.
- A limited number of hearing devices are available. See the Manager at the Box Office (you must leave an ID which will be returned to you after the show).
- The theatre is equipped with wheelchair accessible spots. Seating for companions may be located adjacent to these spots. Please request this when purchasing your tickets. For more information, please call 561-272-1281.